Sat, 12 Aug|
Ferry Fair Grand Raffle 2023
Lots of fantastic prizes donated again this year. £1 per ticket. All proceeds go towards delivering the Ferry Fair.
Time & Location
12 Aug 2023, 15:00 – 15:05
Queensferry, High St, Queensferry, South Queensferry EH30, UK
About the event
Online Entry closes Thursday 10th August 2023 @ 5pm
12 Forth Park,
Raffle Prizes for 2023 updated 15/07/23
Tickets sponsored by Ferguson Carpets & Flooring LTD
Thank you to all who have already donated.
List of prizes we have secured so far:-
Dundas Estate Overnight stay at The Dundas Castle Boathouse with champagne dinner at restaurant, transport from Dalmeny cars provided
More prize TBC soon...
- The promoter of the Ferry Fair raffle (the “Raffle”) is The Ferry Fair Festival
- Committee, registered charity number SCO43392 (the “Charity”).
- Participation in the raffle costs £1 per raffle ticket.
- Tickets will be available to purchase on the Charity website, and from various places leading up to and during Ferry Fair week.
- The raffle is open to all residents of Great Britain who are aged 18 years or over.
- Committee Members of the Charity and their immediate families are excluded from this entering this Raffle.
- The Charity reserves the right to undertake age verification on any person participating in the Raffle.
- All prize winners will be chosen by random draw from all of the entrants in the Raffle on Saturday 12th August 2023.
- Tickets that do not contain the full name and contact details of the participant risk being removed from the raffle.
- Payment for participation in the Raffle can be made by credit card, debit card, or cash.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions upon entry. The Charity reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Your Tickets will be entered into the draw as soon as the whole payment is received.
- Monies raised in the Raffle will support the work of the Charity.
- The Charity reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for the equivalent monetary value.
- If Tickets are not used, they cannot be re-issued.
- The result of the Raffle is final.
- Winners will be notified directly by the Charity. A list of winners will also be posted on the Charity’s social media page and website.
- Winners will have up to three months following notification of their win to claim their prize and the Charity will make all reasonable attempts to contact the prize winners during this time. In the event that winners cannot be contacted within the three months the Charity will use the prize in future raffles.
In line with the Gambling Act 2005 objectives, the Charity is committed to promoting open
and responsible gambling. Our lotteries aim to:
- encourage fair and open play.
- keep crime out of gambling.
- protect the young and the vulnerable.
- Ticket type
Raffle TicketPrice£1.00Sale ended